I don't want intimacy.

mamarika

mamarika

Membre
29 Avril 2022
Before, I couldn't wait to be alone with my husband. I remembered how things were going with us, and my heart sank, my insides were all tense. And now... Sex is just sex. It's no big deal. And we've tried all sorts of tricks, and we've been on vacation. Well, I don't have the same kind of freeze and desire for my husband to possess me sooner. I just want him to finish the job quicker, that's all. What to do with it? Or is it normal for a five-year marriage?

bossboja

bossboja

Membre
31 Mai 2022
What do you and your husband really have in common besides physiological attraction? Do you feel that he is your man, do you respect him, do you find him interesting, etc.? Physical attraction alone is obviously not enough to start a family.

You just need to learn to accept him in a more relaxed state as love moves into its next phase. As time passes and you have a hormonal jump, you will need sex more often than your husband does. And then, for example, you'll have a baby, and you'll have another hormonal slump. Don't dwell on it, life is like that, it's a sine wave.
But if it's so important to you, try looking at it as a game. Make sex more interesting. For example, buy a fetish harness and try making your man a disciple. I think then you will look at him differently.

chsrli90

chsrli90

Membre
31 Mai 2022
I haven't been attracted to my wife for a long time. I think I need new emotions, but I don't want to ruin my family because of a passing attraction either. Relationships are very hard, especially for those who constantly need new emotions