• Date de début
H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
salut

c'est encore moi
vu que je pars dans un ans il est referable que je prenne ce temps pour perfectionner la langue de labas

est ce que quelqu'un connais des forums ou carrement des contactes australiens avec qui parler??

comme ça non seulement j'apprends la langue mais en plus j'y apprendrais les coutumes et les endroits a visiter

merci d'avance et bon courage pour tous les aventuriers qi partagent le meme reve :soleil2:

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
merci encore une fois nameski

j'ai été voir un peu a droite a gauche
puis je me suis inscrit sur celui ci

forum anglais qui ont la meme ambition que nous partir en australie

http://www.britishexpat.com/expatforum/australia/viewforum.php?f=88

j'ai ouvert un topic avec mon anglais patois maintenant a voir si j'ai des reponses en esperant que oui et qu'ils me corrigeront si je fais trop de faute :applaudit:

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france

but I don't all understand :? sorry
I want learne

:soleil:

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
ok merci pour le jargon c'est gentil
merci
je vais essayer d'arriver a te comprendre tkt pas je bosser dur
mate

C

CharlesH

Membre
16 Mai 2007
SYDNEY
www.flightcentre.com.au
salut

c'est encore moi
vu que je suis a Sydney et que je bosse que avec des australiens, il est referable que je prenne du temps pour garder la langue de moliere avec des francais(es) :roll: :mrgreen:
msg4charles@gmail.com

Hey Hiron,
Not in Oz mate?
Not yet?

C u,
Have a good one! :poisson:

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
I thinks you sayd if I leave in australia now no??

no I would like

I take your messenger ( adresse je sais plus comment le dire :cry: )

I would like to listen your story too

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
thanks your web site

and I want well to drink a beers withe for to listen your story
but I go to OZ in january may be

I call you when I'am to sydney

thanks very much

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
ok
I'm affraid to learn english because it's so hard but I want realy speak english after 3 or 4 months
If I go to OZ it's for that

it's why i would like speak english here with you all body
thanks

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
ok
I'm affraid to learn english because it's so hard but I want realy speak english after 3 or 4 months
If I go to OZ it's for that

it's why i would like speak english here with you all body
thanks
What the hell are u talking about boy? english is one of the easiest languages to learn.I'll help ya to improve your english as i told ya before,remember?*wink*.

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
beh... adresse email = email address :ange2:

Use that mate...
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ :cool2:
when you'll be in Sydne, I'll tell ya my story ... having a few drinks :mrgreen:

Cheers... bye for now... birthday party from my flatmate :coucou:
Hi there!...damn, man i envy u so much ! i wish i was working in Aussieland too.It's my dream...
What do u do for a living by the way?.I've heard from so many peeps that it's really easy to look for a job in Aussieland,is that true?.
Talk to ya laters!toodles!

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
Hi guyz,

you shouldn't use any online translation website.
The renderings are very crappy.

Though, you find some gud online dictionnary.

Cheers
LOL,i so agree with ya ! it's crap ! *thumbs down*
better use the dictionnary then...

C

CharlesH

Membre
16 Mai 2007
SYDNEY
www.flightcentre.com.au
Hi there!...damn, man i envy u so much ! i wish i was working in Aussieland too.It's my dream...
What do u do for a living by the way?.I've heard from so many peeps that it's really easy to look for a job in Aussieland,is that true?.
Travel Manager for a well known Travel Agency in OZ (well they are also in NZ, UK, US,...)
Yep quite easy to find a job... to get sponsored...mmm another story: depends on your qualifications and experience.
And you? What do you do? When are you planning to come in OZ?
C ya,
Charlie

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
I'm happy to look come back jadorevoyager I need you for my english's leson don't forget

I see lot of people in my post !!great

Code:
What the hell are u talking about boy? english is one of the easiest languages to learn.I'll help ya to improve your english as i told ya before,remember?*wink*.

If you say to talke english it's so easy I wish talking faslty

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
Travel Manager for a well known Travel Agency in OZ (well they are also in NZ, UK, US,...)
Yep quite easy to find a job... to get sponsored...mmm another story: depends on your qualifications and experience.
And you? What do you do? When are you planning to come in OZ?
C ya,
Charlie
Sorry for the late reply,my laptop crashed :colere: .Well i am looking for a job and it's pretty hard actually in France.Maybe u can help me look for a job in Aussieland :roll: .I'd like to search for a job in Australia because this country really attracts me lots.Can we maybe chat on msn someday?i'd like to have some more information about the search of jobs in Aussieland :D .Thanks!

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
I'm happy to look come back jadorevoyager I need you for my english's leson don't forget

I see lot of people in my post !!great

Code:

If you say to talke english it's so easy I wish talking faslty
Hey u! how ur doing?.Did u find a job yet ?.I want to go look for a job in Australia... :lol: