toute l'Afrique méridionale, fin Juillet- début Sept. 2012

A

Anklev

Nouveau Membre
19 Janvier 2012
Bruxelles
Exusez-moi pour l'anglais, je reposte ici le message que j'ai déjà publié sur un autre forum:
Hi everyone!
I am about to organize an independent backpack trip to the South of Africa and wonder whether anybody is interested to join, it's always funnier to travel in good company.
I have rather a good experience of independent travelling throughout Europe, but have never been to Africa before.
The trip should last from 5 to 7 weeks (p.ex. roughly between 20 July and 10 September) with at least two last weeks in South African Republic. The main goal is to travel from Nairobi to South Africa, spending as little money as possible while discovering as much as we can (different countries, national parks, landscapes, tropical forests, deserts, lakes, waterfalls, cities, native villages etc) using local means of transportation (buses, trains etc), staying at not expensive hotels and so on.
The itinerary is not definitive yet, but I am thinking of arriving to Nairobi airport, then going strait to Tanzania, making a detour by Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique (?), Malawi (?), Namibia (?) and finishing it is South African Republic leaving the region from Johannesburg airport.
I'm also going to write a small blog about my travel in my mother tongue to share my experience of Africa.

I am looking for a friendly and reliable person who is tempted by this kind of adventure and who is willing to accompany me during the whole trip or at least a part of it (why not?).
I am 26, currently live in Belgium, but it is no problem if you come from different country. I speak several European languages and will be a good companion to you.
If you want to learn more about me, please write a private message about yourself, and I'll write you back and if we like each other let's go together.

Kind regards,
Anton

==
E-mail pour me contacter: [edit admin : mail supprimé - merci d'utiliser la MP du forum]

C

charly49

Membre
19 Mars 2012
lille
toujours d'actualité?

hello!

je ne sais pas si ton message est encore d'actualité, mais c'est le genre de voyage qui me tente tout à fait.
Ayant deja fait un trip seul en Norvège à devoir me débrouillé par mes propres moyens, je sais exactement, le petit coté aventure que tu ressens en parlant d'un voyage pareil.

au départ je cherchai un trip dans le continent Européen mais l'Afrique m'a toujours attiré.

il conviendrait à mes dates, étant donné que j'en ai pas, du moins pour l'arrivée.

Contact moi si ce voyage est toujours dans tes pensées.

Cordialement, Charles 24 ans.