Nombreux jobs pour francophones (ou autres) à Cracovie

E

emploi.cracovie

Nouveau Membre
21 Octobre 2012
Pologne
Je me permets de mettre l'annonce ci-dessous en anglais car c'est dans cette langue que nous souhaitons recevoir les CV.

Are you looking for a job that will take you places? A job that is challenging, rewarding, demanding and exciting where you will work in an international and fast-paced environment with fantastic people? Our company is expanding its business in Kraków and is looking for multilingual, motivated individuals to join a brand new, fast growing contract in the travel industry. We need:

Travel Agent / Customer Service Executive
French, german, dutch, spanish or italian speakers.

Kraków

As a travel agent/customer service executive working in a dedicated travel industry team, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls and email requests from customers. You will interpret customers' needs and help them resolve their enquiry promptly in a manner that will result in the highest levels of customer satisfaction.

We expect you to:

provide evidence of excellent written and oral skills in one of the language mentioned
have a good command of the English language
show excellent customer care and a courteous attitude
be confident, flexible and results oriented approach
be positive, enthusiastic and proactive outlook
be a team player
We offer:

an attractive salary, monthly bonuses, incentives and benefits package including private medical care
a convenient office location in Krakow
great development opportunities in an international, fast-paced company (opportunities for higher positions after only a few weeks)
a multicultural working environment
intensive language courses and support with relocation where appropriate

Start your career journey with us NOW by sending your application to:

emploi.cracovie@laposte.net

We are also currently recruiting people to work on the easyJet team.

Please, include the following clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed by Serco European Services Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of recruitment process, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).