• Auteur de la discussion HIRON mid
  • Date de début
H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
sorry for my double post
I 'm happy because I read you without hardly and without use the site only reading you
I progress in english or I hope but I want chat with you again

How are you?? since time

N

nameski

Membre Actif
28 Décembre 2006
France, Lyon
nameski.free.fr
Hey u! how ur doing?.Did u find a job yet ?.I want to go look for a job in Australia... :lol:
Nothing is easier miss. If you really want to make the move you can be done in a short amount of time if you have a little money (of course).

when have u been to Thailand? I want to travel there, and start in BBK
Cheers

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
Lesson one Mate,
STOP translating your French sentences word by word into English. You might keep an eye on your grammar book, it’s a daily reading matter at the early beginning.
CYA
I know but it's so hard
I make a sentence in my head and I try don't use a dictionary or website for to traduct
I need a english lesson
jadorevoyager was leraned me english but she wasn't here

please come back

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
sorry for my double post
I 'm happy because I read you without hardly and without use the site only reading you
I progress in english or I hope but I want chat with you again

How are you?? since time
Hey Hiron! i'm so sorry for the late reply,since my laptop crashed,i can't manage to connect to msn anymore,i dunno why,this is weirdo.I will try one more time next time and see if it works,but i doubt it :( .
Talk to ya later bud! :coucou:

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
Lesson one Mate,
STOP translating your French sentences word by word into English. You might keep an eye on your grammar book, it’s a daily reading matter at the early beginning.
CYA
I know but it's so hard
I make a sentence in my head and I try don't use a dictionary or website for to traduct
I need a english lesson
jadorevoyager was leraned me english but she wasn't here

please come back
Hiron,i will try to connect to msn tonight ok? damn laptop,i hate it.

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
ok
I wait you and I wish your laptop to work

ok for tonigth I 'll be here
thanks

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
Hey u! how ur doing?.Did u find a job yet ?.I want to go look for a job in Australia... :lol:
Nothing is easier miss. If you really want to make the move you can be done in a short amount of time if you have a little money (of course).

when have u been to Thailand? I want to travel there, and start in BBK
Cheers
Hi there!.Yes i know that,life is hard everywhere but if u have the motivation and some money,u can do it,right?.I'm not afraid to go in Aussieland by myself cause i am fluent in english and i'm pretty smart,lol....
I've been in Thailand last year for 2 weeks,it was awesome! but unfortunately it was for a short period.U should definately visit Thailand!it would be too long for me to tell u how is this beautiful country!i fell in love with it!.Anyway,if u have any questions,just ask.Seeya!

N

nameski

Membre Actif
28 Décembre 2006
France, Lyon
nameski.free.fr
Yeah that's for sure i will!
Have a good one w/ Hiron tonight if UR able to logg on!
Enjoy teaching

Back to Oz, nothing hard in mooving there.. you can take off in 1week if you want to. No worries. Then as UR the smartest you would need just few days to find a job.

G'eve.
Cheers

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
I don't understand all you say
if you want my msn adress for to english teaching me ( i don't know taht it's corretc ) no problem contact me in private and i give you him
thanks

jadorevoyager I wait you tonight
hihihi

N

nameski

Membre Actif
28 Décembre 2006
France, Lyon
nameski.free.fr
if you want my msn adress for to english teaching me ( i don't know taht it's corretc ) no problem contact me in private and i give you him
thanks

hihihi
Correction: I am not understanding everything you are talking about.
If you want my e-mail address to teach me english (i don't know if it's a correct saying) it's not a problem if you contact me in private and i will give it to you.
Thanks.

Conseil: arrete de traduire du francais et utilise les temps à bon escient! Si tu n'aime pas la grammaire des livres, regardes des films et surtout lis avec un dico pres de toi!
Cheers

(J'ai bien dis DICO et pas tradution en ligne toute pouris! :) )

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
thanks

hihihi
Arrêtes de traduire mot à mot!lol.Ca ne se fait pas en anglais de traduire mot à mot! :lol: .

I don't understand anything you said.If you want my msn address to teach me english,there's no problem,i will give it to you...

jadorevoyager i will WAIT FOR you tonight.

Hiron,je n'ai pas réussie à me connecter sur msn hier soir,ça ne marche plus! :colere: .I am so pissed off!!.Continue à écrire en anglais ici avec moi et Nameski et on te corrigera,ok?.I'll talk to u later bud :coucou:

J

jadorevoyager

Membre
17 Avril 2007
France
Yeah that's for sure i will!
Have a good one w/ Hiron tonight if UR able to logg on!
Enjoy teaching

Back to Oz, nothing hard in mooving there.. you can take off in 1week if you want to. No worries. Then as UR the smartest you would need just few days to find a job.

G'eve.
Cheers
Unfortunately i didn't manage to log on msn last night,i am so pissed off!.Anyway we should help our bud Hiron with his english in here,what do ya think?:wink:.
Yes i think i wouldn't have too much difficulty to find quickly a job in Aussie land :lol: .Did u stay for a long time in Australia?or maybe u lived there?
cause u seem to know the country so well :D .

H

HIRON mid

Membre
25 Avril 2007
france
thanks for your corretcion

I read with a dictionary but I try not to use it

Do you see how I'm bad ??

I will try word by word not traducting

it's so hard

jadorvoyager it's ok for me